With the high technology of implant placement, we provide you the most efficient and saving solution for people who lose all teeth.
3. Removable denture on 2 implants: A technique that 2 implants are placed to support the stability of removable denture. This solution is applied to the case of the older with long time missing teeth and high lack of bone in the incisors region.
All-ON-4 TECHNIQUE OF NOBEL BIOCARE:
- Stability even in minimum bone volume. By tilting the two posterior implants, longer implants can be used in minimum bone volume, increasing bone-to-implant contact and reducing the need for vertical bone augmentation. The tilted posterior implants can be anchored in better quality anterior bone, reducing cantilevers and thus improving support of the prosthesis.
- Good clinical results. Biomechanical measurements show that tilted implants, when part of the prosthetic support, do not have a negative effect on the load distribution. The tilting of implants has been used in clinical practice for over a decade and has shown good results.
The All-on-4 treatment concept was developed to provide edentulous patients with an efficient and effective restoration using only four implants to support an immediately loaded full-arch prosthesis.
Planning with NobelGuide treatment concept
All-on-4 treatments can be planned and performed using the NobelGuide treatment concept, ensuring accurate diagnostics, planning, and implant placement. The NobelGuide Software allows for detailed diagnostics such as identification of available bone, virtual implant placement according to the anatomical situation and prosthetic needs, and ordering of an individualized surgical template. NobelGuide supports minimally invasive flapless techniques as well as surgical access through mini-flaps and full flaps, while the surgical template ensures guided and therefore exact implant placement.
With an All-on-4 treatment, patients benefit from an immediate implant-supported restoration, as a provisional prosthesis is screwed onto the implants right after surgery. Final solutions for All-on-4 treatments include both fixed prostheses, such as NobelProcera Implant Bridge Titanium with acrylic veneering, or individual NobelProcera crowns cemented to the bridge framework, and removable solutions, such as acrylic overdentures on a NobelProcera Implant Bar Overdenture.
Efficient treatment results in shorter treatment times and improved patient satisfaction.
ALL ON 6 IMPLANT PLACEMENT:
Unlike the All on 4 which 4 implants are usually placed in the incisor region, All on 6 technique provides 2 more implants in the posterior region, so restorations would get better results in terms of functionality. All on 6 is the solution which gets high efficiency to the mandible entire edentulous cases and enough jawbone in both sides for implant placement.
REMOVABLE DENTURE ON 2 IMPLANTS:
Besides All on 4 and All on 6 techniques, a denture with 2 supporting Implants is also the economical solution and has many advantages more than a traditional removable denture. After Implant placement, a removable denture then will be placed on two implants with bar supported. This solution will bring more stability than a traditional removable denture. One more solution is a Denture on two Implants with magnetic attachment, which has the same advantage as Denture with bar supported.
All-on-4 and All-on-6 are two techniques that Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center has applied for many years. We have experienced for many years and have done hundreds of cases. All on 8, although theoretically, we can do more than 8 implant placement, All on 4 and all on 6 are the effective and saving solutions that we advise our clients.
Do Dinh Hung DDS, Ph.D. – the founder of Dr.Hung and Associates Dental Center has got more than 10 years experience in the All on 4 & All on 6 Dental Implant cases. He has got certified by the Academy of Osseointegration (AO) and American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).
At Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center, you will be satisfied with 5-Star International Dental service standards: professional team, advanced equipment, lab in-house with CAD/CAM technique, highest quality warranty policy, relaxing space and the “Attentive – Gentle – Careful” service which will give you the perfect treatment result.
For more information please contact:
DR HUNG & ASSOCIATES DENTAL CENTER
- Building 244A Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 01, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tel : 08 39257526 – 08 39257527 – 08 39257528
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.nhakhoadrhung.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nhakhoadrhung