Service procedure

You will have a perfect experience not only in our FIRST CLASS DENTISTRY but also a great vacation in Ho Chi Minh City.
For your reference, below are the steps for dental tourism, at DR. HUNG & ASSOCIATES DENTAL CENTER:

quy-trinh-phuc-vu

1. Inquiring about dental treatments:
For inquiries, please contact Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center at:
  • Email: info@nhakhoadrhung.com
  • Phone: 084 8 3925 7526 – 084 8 3925 7527 – 084 8 3925 7528 during working hours
  • Monday to Saturday: 8:30 to 19:00, Sunday: 9:00 to 12:00 (GMT+7)
  • Website: http://nhakhoadrhung.com/en/booking/
For your best treatments, please provide us with the following:
  • Dental record
  • Digital panoramic X-rays (OPG)
  • CT X-rays

If you don’t have any of the above, please describe in details your teeth problems, health conditions, etc.

Please also let us know if you need hotel reservations, flight ticket, airport pickup or travel information.

2. Estimating treatment plan:
  • After studying your information, we will give you an estimated cost and treatment procedure. We can also provide related cost such as airfare, hotel, tourism if required.
  • We will provide you a specific treatment schedule for each day you are in Ho Chi Minh City. Treatment duration is generally between 4 days to 2 weeks (specifically for implant you will need to wait for the implant to heal, which will take 3-6 months before the abutment & crown placement).
  • Procedures and check-ups are generally done within the first few days, then you will have free time for traveling. You can see more information about tourism in Ho Chi Minh city in this link.
  • Finally, come back to our dental center at least 2 days before you leave Ho Chi Minh City for a final check-up.
3. Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City: free transportation.
You just need to send us your flight information (flight date, flight number, arrival and departure times at Tan Son Nhat airport) and:
  • Our staff will pick you up at the airport and drop you off at your hotel;
  • We will also pick you up at your hotel to our clinic for the first appointment;
  • We will transport you to the airport after a final procedure is completed.

4. Dental treatment at Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center:

At your first appointment, we will perform screening and take the X-rays of your teeth such as:

  • Panoramic X-rays: for crowns or general dental work;
  • CT cone beam X-rays: for implant placement, extraction or root canal treatment.

After studying your dental records, our doctors will create treatment plans and discuss with you for the best options. You will be provided the exact total cost of your dental treatment. You have 03 payment options as follow:

  • One time payment: 100% total cost once a final treatment plan is agreed upon;
  • Two-times payment: 70% of total cost once a final treatment plan is agreed upon and the remaining 30% after implant placement or crown/bridge placement;
  • Three-times payment: 50% of total cost once a treatment plan is agreed upon, 30% before implant placement or crown/bridge placement and the remaining after implant placement or crown/bridge placement.
5. After the treatment:
  • Our doctors will advise you dental care, how to keep beautiful and healthy smile after the treatment;
  • We are willing to provide documents, X-rays, and treatment photographs if needed;
  • Keep in touch with us, we are looking forward to having your feedback and your results after treatment.

Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center is honored to receive the appreciation and praise of customers. Many thanks for your time to write us reviews on our website, whatclinic.com, and other travel dental blogs.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to our dental center, we will make you feel like home and do our best to our mission: “Making Your Perfect Smile“.

whatclinic-award-2014 whatclinic-award-2015 whatclinic-award-2016 (1) whatclinic-award-2017  5-star-treatment

 

Related Posts

Nothing found.
Booking Feedback